Teaching Series: The Gift of
the Holy Spirit
|The Gift of the Holy Spirit: Finding the Holy Spirit in Timothy by Dr. Mary
January 22, 2023
Great is the mystery of godliness, i.e., the “revealed
secret” or “revealed truth” or “uncovered truth” of the faith, even Jesus Christ. Cf Col 1:27; 2:2, 3 Paul quotes
from an early Christian hymn and elaborates the Great Mystery. We'll explore...
In Second Timothy we see the expression, “the Holy Spirit that dwells in us,” as, for example, in 2 Timothy 1:9-14.
Timothy was to guard his calling, the sure calling of salvation, committed to him, by depending on the Holy Spirit
who preserves. Whenever this calling was threatened, he was to defend the effectual calling of his salvation.
A lot here, folks, but worth it.
Go to mcmtffr.org or
marycraig.podbean.com to listen to all of the recorded teaching from MCM.
Wednesday Dec. 21, 2022
Word received for 2023
What I believe I have received from the Lord December
21, 2022, in answer to my question: “What will we see in 2023?” Mary Craig, home.
• Warning signs of judgment—He that sits in the heavens
laughs. (Psalm 2). The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. (Psalm 14).
• Many are dying.
• The Word of God is not chained. 2 Timothy 2:9.
• Global suffering as governments fail.
• Rivers drying up having disastrous consequences.
• Surprising outcomes hoped for (DIE, diversity, inclusivity, equity), fail. God’s Word stands sure.
• Attempts to set foundations apart from God fail; God sets His foundation, in Jesus Christ—Cornerstone, foundation,
the new foundation of the Conquering Christ. 2 Timothy 2:19; Isaiah 9: 6, 7
• New beginnings as God makes all things new—new creation in Christ Jesus. 2 Corinthians 5:17
• Look for many to search for food and find their souls crying out for what truly fills and satisfies…[searching
for] food, shelter, to be clean, clothed, healed, restored dignity. Money drove them here but mammon is a cruel
• Pathetic. Stripping of dignity.
• To those seeking power, God says—[claiming others as being] useless
eaters, bugs,[eating bugs as an answer], people
[will be] turned over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are unfitting, unseemly. (Romans 1:18-31)
• Perverted. [We will see greater perversion, not only in society, but also in in doctrines, “isms,” perverted
truth, crookedness, etc.]
• Out of many, one, but [it is bringing] division because not God’s way. Union with Christ; God unites.
• War escalates, intensifies—the spirit of the world. (Ephesians 2:1-3; 1 Corinthians 2:12, 14; 2 Corinthians 3:13;
1 John 2:15-17)
2 Timothy 3:1-5
But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of
money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers,
without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than
lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
I am coming. Watch for Me. Wait for Me. I will not be
© 2022 Mary Craig Ministries All rights reserved.
All words received by Mary Craig and others
Salvation in a Sentence
- By grace (Ephesians 2.8, 9; Titus 3.5; Romans 6.23)
- you see your true condition; (Romans 3.23; Proverbs 14.12)
- understand the nature of God (1 John 1:1-5; 1 John 4.8-10; Isaiah 6.3; Exodus 34.7; Psalm 89.23)
- and who Jesus is and what He did; (John 1.1,14; John 3.16; Isaiah 53; Acts 2.36; Romans .8-11)
- perceive the need to repent of sin, believe in Jesus and His word that
He died to pay the penalty for your sin and rose from the dead; (1 Corinthians 15.3, 4; John 5.39,40)
- receive Him as Savior, Lord, and Master, (John 1.12; Luke 16.13; Acts 4.12; 1 John 5.11-13)
- to follow Him in full trust, reliance, and confidence (Luke 12.31, 32)
- and receive the free gift of eternal life (John 6.47; John 17.3; 1 John 5.10-13).